“Combining Cambodia’s most magical experiences, incredible sights and people, with a rewarding and challenging volunteering experience, to create the ultimate Cambodian adventure!”
A life changing adventure with a twist!
Join us in January 2023 on the adventure of a life time! This extraordinary travel experience is a blend of friendly challenges, fun, adventure and culture, combined with the incredibly rewarding experience of working with 800 impoverished children daily.
By choosing to take part in this, you will be joining a unique group of individuals with the shared goal of raising substantial funds. It will have a long-lasting impact on the lives of 800 children, youth and their families.
• Feeding Dreams “Boat Race Challenge” through the floating forest of trees in Tonle Sap lake.
• Your very own “Amazing Race” tuk-tuk adventure across Siem Reap.
• “Temple Run Scavenger Hunt” where you will roam and explore the temple grounds, solve the clues and find the hidden treasure.
• “Great Cambodian Master Chef”, haggle for the freshest and best bargains of the day at local markets and cook 600 school lunches for our students.
• Cycle through acres of rice paddies on journey to Lotus Farm, experience the serenity overlooking the pond while enjoying real Cambodian cuisine.
• Learn how to make Khmer cocktails and taste Cambodian liqueurs at our Hospitality Training Centre.
• “Adventurous Eating Challenge” for the fearless, taste-testing a variety of unique local exotic foods.
• The Dream Team Games – team up with our children and teachers for a fun, yet challenging morning, and experience many traditional Cambodian games.
• Kick off in our Football Fever Soccer Tournament.
• A beautiful Farewell Dinner to say goodbye to your old and new friends.
• Dates: 7th to 15th January 2023
• Confirm your place with a deposit of US$500
• Fundraise a compulsory minimum target of US$3,000 | GBP£2,300 | AUD$4,000 | CAD $3,800 for this incredible inclusive package
• Twin share accommodation in a 4 Star Hotel with a gorgeous pool (option to upgrade into a single room)
• Breakfast and lunch daily, welcome and farewell dinner included
• Photos included for lasting memories of a truly unforgettable experience
*Feel free to extend your stay volunteering with Feeding Dreams and to relax, see the sights, shop etc.
*Extend your stay in Cambodia to experience the sun rise over and explore our famous Angkor Wat & Bayon Temples.
*Visit to another city… Explore the hustle and bustle of Phnom Penh, the slow pace of Battambang, the stunning clear turquoise waters of the islands or the majesty of the rescued elephants in Mondulkiri.
To register and for information on how to set up your fundraise page please email email@example.com