“Combining Cambodia’s most magical experiences, incredible sights and people, with a rewarding and challenging volunteering experience, to create the ultimate Cambodian adventure!”
A life changing adventure with a twist!
Join us in January 2020 on the adventure of a life time! This extraordinary travel experience is a blend of friendly challenges, fun, adventure and culture, combined with the incredibly rewarding experience of working with 800 impoverished children daily.
By choosing to take part in this, you will be joining a unique group of individuals with the shared goal of raising substantial funds. It will have a long-lasting impact on the lives of 800 children, youth and their families.
• Your very own “Amazing Race” tuk-tuk adventure across Siem Reap.
• The “Great Cambodian Master Chef” for 600 school lunches.
• Kick off in our Football Fever Soccer Tournament.
• Watch the sun rise over and explore our famous Angkor Wat & Bayon Temples.
• Ta Prohm Temple is undoubtedly the most atmospheric and photogenic ruin at Angkor ruins. Here you can experience an India Jones moment and feel like Angelina Jolie in the film Tomb Raider.
• Bike and Boat Scavenger Hunt exploring jungles, villages and temples.
• Train with the Stars of the Cambodian of the extraordinary Cambodian Circus.
• Learn how to make traditional cocktails at our Cocktail Competition afternoon at our Hospitality Training Centre.
• The Dream Team Games – team up with our children for a fun and enlightening morning, and experience traditional Cambodian games.
• A beautiful Farewell Dinner to say goodbye to your old and new friends.
• Dates: 4th to 12 January 2020
• Fundraise a compulsory minimum target of USD$4,000 | GBP£3,000 | AUD/CAD $5,000 for this incredible inclusive package
• Twin share accommodation in a 4* Hotel
*Breakfast and lunch daily
• Photos included for lasting memories of a truly unforgettable experience
*Feel free to extend your stay working with Feeding Dreams and to relax, see the sights, shop etc.
*Extend your stay in Cambodia with a visit to another city… Explore the hustle and bustle of Phnom Penh, the slow pace of Battambang, the simplicity of the islands or the majesty of the rescued elephants in Mondulkiri
To register and for information on how to set up your fundraise page please email Arlene@feedingdreamscambodia.org