Group Volunteering Opportunities Program
Feeding Dreams specializes in Group Educational & Cultural Grass Roots Tours
Siem Reap - 2015 Tripadvisor #2 Travelers' Choice Destination in the World
An extraordinary experience for small groups - School groups, Companies, Family groups, or groups of Friends - an opportunity to combine the unique experience of volunteering half days at Feeding Dreams Cambodia School, working with 800 impoverished children per day with exciting tours, adventures and culture.
Assist our local dedicated teachers, help serve up our daily hot meals, and join in activities such as our football games and play time. Deliver rice to malnourished families in the villages by tuk tuk, and enjoy the loving smiles of the cambodian people. An experience that will change your life, and give back at the same time to those in desperate need.
Explore the stunning Angkor Wat city of Temples, vist Kampong Phluk floating villages and witness life on the lake, take an exhilarating flight through the ancient forest by 'Angkor Zipline', get a glimpse of the intriguing insight into the turbulent past Cambodia at the War Museum, and indulge in the local culture, cuisine, massages and local markets.
We also have packages for 10 days and 2 weeks, all tours are flexible and personalized. Enquiries for your group tour to our Volunteer Co-ordinator.
An exciting 'Group Package Experience'can be organized for your group to provide you a rich blend of volunteering and exploring the wonderful Khmer culture.
- Twin share Hotel accommodation, large rooms with air-conditioning, swimming pool, ensuite with hot water, Cable TV, wi-fi in rooms, computer access in lobby.
- All breakfasts, all lunches and two dinners included during stay
- All Tours and admission charges to sites included as per tour itinerary
- Bags of rice and sauces to be distributed to 40 poor families in slum villages
- On ground support during your stay
- Experienced Guide and translators on all Tours – Educational and Cultural experience
- Certificate of participation in a developing world Aid Program